AVAILABLE END OCTOBER 2020
Commonwealth Drive – Three Bridges * 2 Bedroom - Top Floor Apartment * Modern * Master Bedroom en-suite * Open plan kitchen and lounge * Balcony * Allocated parking * Lifts * Excellent location for commuters * Very close to Crawley town centre * Energy Rating C
A perfectly located 2 bedroom apartment in Pembroke Park, Three Bridges. This modern apartment benefits from 2 bedrooms: The master bedroom is an extra-large double with en-suite and a small double bedroom, a main family bathroom, a modern open plan kitchen, and lounge with brilliant views of the highly maintained communal gardens. Comes with brilliant transport links consisting of many bus routes including services to East Surrey Hospital and the Fastway service right outside your doorstep with the option of two bus stops. Crawley and Three Bridges train station are within walking distance as is the local town center. Excellent choice of the best schools and nurseries surrounding the area. Pembroke Park also has it's own park, dental surgery and a Tesco Express which is highly convenient. High community spirit within the neighborhood.
Commonwealth Drive – Three Bridges * 2 Bedroom - Top Floor Apartment * Modern * Master Bedroom en-suite * Open plan kitchen and lounge * Balcony * Allocated parking * Excellent location for commuters * Lifts * Close to Crawley town centre * Energy Rating C
Fees applying to all new tenancies from 1st June 2019
We may charge a tenant any or all of the following when required:
- the rent;
- a security deposit with a maximum of 5 weeks rent, or 6 weeks on a property with rent over £50,000 per year;
- a holding deposit of no more than one weeks’ rent;
- default fee for late payment of rent (after 14 days);
- reasonable charges for lost keys or security fobs;
- payments associated with contract variation, at £50 or reasonable costs incurred if higher, when requested by the tenant;
- payments associated with early termination of the tenancy, when requested by the tenant; and
- payments in respect of bills - utilities, communication services, TV licence, council tax and green deal or other energy efficiency charges.
Fees applying to all pre-existing tenancies entered before 1st June 2019
We shall continue to apply the charges within the existing tenancy agreement until 31st May 2020.
Gatwick Homes is a member of ukala, which is a client money protection scheme, and also a member of prs, which is a redress scheme. You can find out more details on the agent’s website or by contacting the agent directly.