Available September 2020
Well presented 1 bedroom house in Maidenbower Crawley, quiet location, close to Three Bridges train station, allocated parking, unfurnished, Energy Rating D.
Gatwick Homes is proud to present this one Bedroom property in Maidenbower, Crawley. The property is situated in an ideal location as it is within walking distance of Three Bridges train station, the property comes as unfurnished and will be available from September 2020.
Additional features: Small front garden, allocated parking, double glazed windows, wood laminate flooring throughout.
No Agency Fees.
Fees applying to all new tenancies from 1st June 2019
We may charge a tenant any or all the following when required:
* The rent
* A security deposit with a maximum of 5 weeks rent, or 6 weeks on a property with rent over £50,000 per year
* A holding deposit of no more than one week’s rent
* Default fee for late payment of rent (after 14 days)
* Reasonable charges for lost keys or security fobs
* Payments associated with contract variation, at £50 or reasonable costs incurred if higher, when requested by the tenant
* Payments associated with early termination of the tenancy, when requested by the tenant and
* payments in respect of bills - utilities, communication services, TV license, council tax, and green deal or other energy efficiency charges.
Gatwick Homes is a member of ukala, which is a client money protection scheme, and also a member of prs, which is a redress scheme. You can find out more details on the agent’s website or by contacting the agent directly.