UN-FURNISHED, VERY CLOSE TO THREE BRIDGES TRAIN STATION.
A perfectly located 4 bedroom semi detach property close to Three Bridges train station.
Features: 3 Double bedrooms and 1 Single bedroom, Spacious, cloakroom, Fitted Modern kitchen/Bathroom, Utility room, garage, Garden, Gas central heating, excellent location, Energy Rating D.
Available to rent is a conveniently located 4 bedroom house in one of the most sought after locations in Crawley. Minutes away from the motorway and walking distance from the Three Bridges train station, as well as local schooling, this an ideal home for both families and professionals/commuters.
Upon entering the house, the hallway leads off to a spacious lounge/dining room and a kitchen that has been refitted to high-quality modern design. Storage and space is not an issue in this house as there is a well thought out utility room on the ground floor.
Other features consist of a good-sized garden, downstairs W/C and gas central heating.
Upstairs, you will find two good sized double bedrooms with fitted wardrobes and a decent sized single room, ideal to be used as a nursery or office. Also, upstairs is a well-maintained family bathroom.
No Agency Fees.
Fees applying to all new tenancies from 1st June 2019
We may charge a tenant any or all the following when required:
* The rent
* A security deposit with a maximum of 5 weeks rent, or 6 weeks on a property with rent over £50,000 per year
* A holding deposit of no more than one week’s rent
* Default fee for late payment of rent (after 14 days)
* Reasonable charges for lost keys or security fobs
* Payments associated with contract variation, at £50 or reasonable costs incurred if higher, when requested by the tenant
* Payments associated with early termination of the tenancy, when requested by the tenant and
* payments in respect of bills - utilities, communication services, TV license, council tax, and green deal or other energy efficiency charges.
Gatwick Homes is a member of ukala, which is a client money protection scheme, and also a member of prs, which is a redress scheme. You can find out more details on the agent’s website or by contacting the agent directly.