3 Bedroom house, spacious, conservatory, cloakroom, double glazed throughout, gas central heating, solar energy panels, excellent location, energy rating B.
Features: 3 Bed House, spacious throughout, upon entrance to the right there is a cloakroom, fitted kitchen with appliances, large lounge with a dining area, large conservatory leading to a small garden, part furnished bedrooms, fitted family bathroom, walking distance to Holy Trinity School, solar energy panels, Energy Rating B.
Fees applying to all new tenancies from 1st June 2019
We may charge a tenant any or all the following when required:
* The rent
* A security deposit with a maximum of 5 weeks rent, or 6 weeks on a property with rent over £50,000 per year
* A holding deposit of no more than one week’s rent
* Default fee for late payment of rent (after 14 days)
* Reasonable charges for lost keys or security fobs
* Payments associated with contract variation, at £50 or reasonable costs incurred if higher, when requested by the tenant
* Payments associated with early termination of the tenancy, when requested by the tenant and
* payments in respect of bills - utilities, communication services, TV license, council tax, and green deal or other energy efficiency charges.
Fees applying to all pre-existing tenancies entered before 1st June 2019
We shall continue to apply the charges within the existing tenancy agreement until 31st May 2020.