3 BEDROOM HOUSE, SPACIOUS, CONSERVATORY, CLOAKROOM, SPACIOUS, DOUBLE GLAZED THROUGHOUT, GAS CENTRAL HEATING, EXCELLENT LOCATION, ENERGY RATING B.
Features: 3 Bed House, spacious throughout, upon entrance to the right there is a cloakroom, fitted kitchen with appliances, large lounge with a dining area, large conservatory leading to a small garden, part furnished bedrooms, fitted family bathroom, walking distance to Holy Trinity School, Energy Rating B.
Fees applying to all new tenancies from 1st June 2019
We may charge a tenant any or all the following when required:
* The rent
* A security deposit with a maximum of 5 weeks rent, or 6 weeks on a property with rent over £50,000 per year
* A holding deposit of no more than one week’s rent
* Default fee for late payment of rent (after 14 days)
* Reasonable charges for lost keys or security fobs
* Payments associated with contract variation, at £50 or reasonable costs incurred if higher, when requested by the tenant
* Payments associated with early termination of the tenancy, when requested by the tenant and
* payments in respect of bills - utilities, communication services, TV license, council tax, and green deal or other energy efficiency charges.
Fees applying to all pre-existing tenancies entered before 1st June 2019
We shall continue to apply the charges within the existing tenancy agreement until 31st May 2020.